Wednesday, June 6, 2012

long or short?

i'm gettin' my hair did today. i'm torn between growing it out, keeping it about the same, and going short again. i need your opinions! i loved the pixie cut i had. i really like the length it is now, and i'm sure i would like it long too...oh to be able to wear it in a pony tail! what do you think?
short
now-medium
long


let me know what you think! i hate making these decisions on my own :)

xoxo-meg

5 comments:

  1. Oo... I like both the pixie and the current 'do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short. Follow your heart girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late to the party so I can't weigh in on this decision but I want to know what you ended up doing! Send me a pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Dasha, what did you do? I got mine chopped today!

    ReplyDelete