it's been almost 20 days since i last blogged. what the? seriously....time has been flying by this summer. it's crazy. but, i think that's also good. it means i've been doing a lot to keep busy! i've probably had one of the funnest summers of my life so far. it's crazy to me how happy i am right now. i didn't think it was possible for me to be this happy so soon. but you know what? it feels good. so good.
i have a lot to update ya'll on. i'll have to do it in segments...otherwise you're going to get a blog post that will take 15 hours to get through.
i'll do an aruba post, an idaho post, a work post, and a summer overview post. just give me some time. work has been nuts, so my blogging has fallen by the wayside.
aruba trip by the end of the day. you have my word.
![]() |
| for you... |
just because i know you've missed me :)
xoxo-meg

Ya, I'm so glad you didn't get abducted... that would suck. I am also glad that I have been included on your summer fun.
ReplyDelete