Friday, October 5, 2012

lately...

1. karaoke night fun...
2. price's soccer game
3. chillin' at dain and annie's (a weekly occurrence...at least)
4. these two boys...love reading with them before bed
5. quality time with baby butch. he's adorbs
6. late night visit to tracy's work
7. chick flick goodness
8. culinary masterpiece...it was delish
9. nerds on campus
10. lonestar deliciousness with the cassitys
11. my nephew is the cutest
12. uofu/byu game...byu lost 
13. st. george visit with the cutest granny ever
14. baby butch. again. i can't get enough

off to idaho this weekend for some fun with the fam. i hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy general conference!

xoxo-meg

2 comments:

  1. Summary in pictures.... I like it. Oh and I like that I am a part of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! Love all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete