Tuesday, May 22, 2012

this & that

apparently my body has turned into a cold sore factory. i currently have three of them on my top lip. (side note-never under any circumstance type "cold sore" into the google image search bar. unless you want to lose your lunch)
i was beginning to think i've outgrown my allergies. ha. i was wrong. i've been getting the worst allergy attacks this past week. i currently look like i've been punched in both eyes. it's pointless to even wear makeup, and i'm pretty sure i'm scaring my co-workers. my boss told me about this miracle drug, and it actually kind of helps. i mean, it at least takes the edge off. normally all natural homeopathic stuff isn't really my thing. but desperate times call for desperate measures.
it tastes gross and makes your tongue numb
i'm always tired.
i went running at lunch today. i wonder when 3 miles is going to start being easier. i was kind of hoping that would have happened by now. 
i'm signing up for a 1/2 marathon in august. 
i have to speak in sacrament meeting on june 10th. they asked me 2 weeks ago. why do they give me 5 weeks notice? don't they realize that i'm going to be sick about it the entire time? 
i think i repel men.
i haven't had rips for 2 weeks. if you know me at all, you know this is a huge deal. 
i'm thinking about signing up for lds singles.
i get to go brand cows this weekend in idaho. i'm really looking forward to it. 
i love my job. but sometimes i wish i was a millionaire so i could just lay by the pool all day and drink diet coke.
i'm trying to stop drinking diet coke. any soda, really. it's hard.
i think my eyes are on fire.
this should be a "before" picture for an eye drop commercial
i hate allergies.
hope you're all having a fabulous tuesday. 

xoxo-meg

3 comments:

  1. I have heard that honey is good for allergies. But, you have to get honey that has been produced within a 3 mile radius of where you live. Also, pantethinic acid (I know spelled it wrong) is supposed to help too.
    Feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get some of that allergy stuff for brother husband. He's dying lately. And I know I've told you this before, but I think the first three miles are always the hardest no matter how long of a distance you run. So just keep on truckin and you will do great. Can we please be running buddies after Baby Butch is born? Heaven knows I will need to work out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will get easier, and hey once you start running 5 miles those 3 miles will seem like nothing. :) Seriously my eyes water when I look at those bloody eyes of yours.

    ReplyDelete