someone referred to today as "pelvic thrust thursday." i've never heard this before, but it will be how i refer to thursdays from now own. thanks larry.
i found these little treasures at target yesterday. my life is now complete. i've been searching for forever, but the wait is over. they are now the only legitimate food item in my apartment. along with a 12 pack of diet coke.
i feel so lucky to work for such a fun company. my office is warm and cozy, and rather cute if i do say so myself, i mean, who wouldn't want to come here every day?
and while we're on the subject of working for an awesome company, our president sent this video out today and i seriously couldn't stop laughing.
it's the simple things, folks that can have the biggest affect on our attitudes. i'm grateful for all the simple things in my life.
tonight is girls night, which means i get to spend the evening with some of my very favorite people. i can't wait.
tonight is girls night, which means i get to spend the evening with some of my very favorite people. i can't wait.
xoxo-meg
I am super jealous of your office. Pretty sure my cubicle is a sad sight to behold. And I'm excited for girls night tonight!
ReplyDeleteHave a great girls night out!
ReplyDeleteYES! I'm world wide now baby!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you!! It's such a joy when I go to the store and see BERRY BERRY Kix! Who doesn't love those??? SEriously! I love your new blog!
ReplyDelete