the wait is over my friends. please take a minute to view this super high quality video performance of "heartbreak song" the first song by "sister act*" this song was inspired by recent life events. music was written by molly, words written by the deadly trio of molly hannah and myself. video credits to the macbook. what do you think?
and yes, i know that my guitar playing and singing don't hold a candle to molly's, but we'll just pretend that i'm every bit as good as her.
*if you have suggestions for a band name, please share them. it took us like 3 hours to come up with sister act, and it's kind of lame.
xoxo-meg
I have to admit...I kind of cried a little! That was incredible! You girls are rad. And...what doesn't Molly do? She seems to be like a renaissance woman, amazing!
ReplyDeletethanks D. i know. the talent didn't get spread very far in our family. molls got the majority of it. but we love her anyway ;)
DeleteYour little cousin Samantha loves your video as does your Auntie!
ReplyDeleteVery Talented! Looking forward to seeing the both of you later this week!
ReplyDeleteWow!! That was amazing. Meg, I always thought you were such a strong girl and from what I have read all you've been through lately has proven that.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow I can't believe you've only been playing the guitar for like a month! You guys sound great. And I love the shirt you are wearing :)
ReplyDeleteThat was so great! Brings out emotion, displays your strength - everything! You have a wonderful support group in your sisters and I'm so glad. Wish I could play the guitar! :)
ReplyDeletelove it
ReplyDelete